Series 400HT Transition Joint Thermocouple
The Series 400HT Standard Thermocouple is designed for applications with temperatures of (2100°F or above. Its versatile design comes with an industry standard color-coated quick disconnect or bare wires. This design is ideal for limited spaces.
- Ideal for Limited Space Applications
- For High temperature (2100°F and Greater) Applications
- Industry Standard Color-Coded Quick Disconnect or Bare Wires
- Has a Rugged, Sealed Transition
- Argon Chamber Available
- Commonly Installed with Compression Fittings (Adapter)
Fiberglass with Stainless Steel Overbraid
Fiberglass with Stainless Steel Flexhose
Teflon with Stainless Steel Overbraid
Teflon with Stainless Steel Flexhose
131 Mini Plug
109 High Temp Plugs
Platinum 10% Rhodium
Ungrounded Rounded Tip
0.375" (Al203 Only)
Plat. 10% Rhod./Plat.
Plat. 30% Rhod./Plat. 6% Rhod.
Tungsten 5% Rhenium/Tungsten 26% Rhenium
Tungsten 3% Rhenium/Tungsten 25% Rhenium
Find Your Part Number
Not sure? Call for help. Phone: 304-387-1200