Series 5520 Injection Molding Thermocouple
The 5520 Injection Molding thermocouple is fabricated with a stainless-steel construction and a fiberglass insulated wire. Its construction and a maximum operating temperature of 800 F makes it ideal for injection molding applications.
- 304 Stainless Steel Sheath
- 1/8″ NPT Brass Male Adapter is Supplied Standard.
- All Stainless Construction with Fiberglass Insulated Wire
- 800°F Maximum Operating Temperature
- Compression Type Thermocouples
- Injection Molding Applications
131 Mini Plug
3" Pig Tail, #6 Ring Terminal, 1/2" BX Connector
Find Your Part Number
Not sure? Call for help. Phone: 304-387-1200